Le Monde de Philios - Serveur Minecraft RP Index du Forum

Make Facebook Like Box Responsive

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Monde de Philios - Serveur Minecraft RP Index du Forum -> Joueurs -> Univers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Make Facebook Like Box Responsive Répondre en citant

Make Facebook Like Box Responsive
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

albell commented Apr 24, 2012 Awesome. Responsive Facebook Like Box A Pen By JFarrow Run Fork Settings Change View Open this Pen in: Editor View /pen/ Details View /details/ Full Page /full/ PRO Presentation Mode /pres/ Open on CrossBrowserTesting → Direct Code Links: .html .css .js Editor Layout Use Left Layout Use Top Layout Use Right Layout Log In Sign Up . Owner dineshcooper commented Apr 24, 2012 steve-eldridge Thanks baloneysandwiches valid questions Smile the data-height does not need to be there in line 30 I think I put it in there when I was testing whether data-height actually works. Thanks. You can also link to another Pen here, and we'll pull the JavaScript from that Pen and include it. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to make the Facebook Like Box responsive? Ask Question up vote 65 down vote favorite 31 I am using the Facebook like box code in my side bar by pasting the Facebook code into a text widget. jamesxv7 commented Feb 18, 2014 For the iPad issue, since the properties you want to modify are inside the iframe, there is no way to achieve a fully reponsive fix because the CSS does not work cross domain. Just delete the element all together. HTML HTML Options Tidy HTML View Compiled HTML Analyze HTML Maximize HTML Editor Minimize HTML Editor (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Responsive Facebook Like Box ! CSS CSS Options Tidy CSS View Compiled CSS Analyze CSS Maximize CSS Editor Minimize CSS Editor .fb-wrap { width:50%; margin: 0 auto; } .fb-like-box, .fb-like-box span, .fb-like-box span iframe[style] { width: 100% !important; } ! JS JS Options Tidy JS View Compiled JS Analyze JS Maximize JS Editor Minimize JS Editor ! 999px Loading . BKPremier commented Jun 11, 2013 I used {width: 100% !important;overflow: hidden;} to make the iframe render to the parent size. Learn more Quick-add: --- Bootstrap 4 Bootstrap 3 Foundation Animate.css Materialize Bulma + add another resource JavaScript Preprocessor About JavaScript Preprocessors JavaScript preprocessors can help make authoring JavaScript easier and more convenient. mikfrench commented Jan 8, 2013 Hi there, I'm using this and it's working great on every browser I've tested. aldoanizio commented Feb 11, 2014 Another solution without use Javascript inside HTML is this. Autoprefixer   Prefixfree   Neither   Add External Stylesheets/Pens Any URL's added here will be added as s in order, and before the CSS in the editor. Sign in About FAQ Questions Topics Users Badges Unanswered Ask a question Page Not Found The page you were trying to reach was not found on this TeamHub server. I need to use the facebook popup on my website oddstake.com Also, as previous user asked : where do I find the app id ? . inside a –Bojangles Nov 1 '14 at 7:05 add a comment up vote 6 down vote As of August 4 2015, the native facebook like box have a responsive code snippet available at Facebook Developers page. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Once I removed the width, I added the in the fblikebox.tpl.php. Could it be that it's seeing the landscape mode (480px) as the width of the browser and rendering it that way even in portrait mode? When I put an "media (max-width: 480px)" CSS style, I can control it on Ipod and have it rendered smaller. ghost commented Feb 18, 2014 Many thanks! . About External Resources You can apply CSS to your Pen from any stylesheet on the web. .. alexander-sibert commented Sep 7, 2012 I have on the old edition fanbox with specific CSS style. The button disappears! Wink .fb-like-box, .fb-like-box span, .fb-like-box span iframe[style] { width: 100% !important; } . Thank you. JillianKay commented Dec 20, 2015 Thanks smeranda: I've seen this one on but didn't find coding, Now you really help me with finding this code. Nashu99 commented Dec 13, 2014 Thank you, works perfectly Happy New Year 2015 Wallpapers . axe312ger commented Dec 17, 2013 Sudoh: Thanks! I've updated your code to make it work with more widgets than the like-box: .fbiframewidget, .fbiframewidget span, .fbiframewidget span iframe[style] { width: 100% !important; min-width: 200px; } . –Tillito Sep 26 '13 at 16:31 Only issue I'm still seeing here, is with an iPhone, if you scroll through the news feed and load more posts, they load much bigger and break out of the layout. Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub.. If you want to add classes there, that can effect the whole document, this is the place to do it. jannejava commented Sep 18, 2013 Did anyone find a solution that works for iPads (Safari / Chrome)? . However, when I decrease the viewport size on my laptop browser, the content/feed does a text-wrap with the width and drops to the next line. Owner dineshcooper commented Jun 24, 2012 simonbarker that will be great - wanted to do a jQuery plugin just not getting the time Wink . If you need things in the of the document, put that code here. mahdavi1456 commented Mar 26, 2014 Hi, tnx , its very useful and easy to use. 403 Forbidden. 5a02188284
block facebook account.comwww.login in facebooktelecharger crack force facebook gratuitdownload facebook paperhow does facebook decide which friends appear on chatbest facebook status updates in hindicreate a school facebook accountdownload pics from facebook to ipadthumbs down sign for facebook chathow to download facebook in samsung android

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Monde de Philios - Serveur Minecraft RP Index du Forum -> Joueurs -> Univers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation